Hole saw set for accurate drilling of holes in stone, masonry and light types of concrete
This hole saw set from VONROC is the ideal set for accurate drilling of holes in stone, masonry and light concrete types. The set allows you to drill out holes for, for example, the installation of switches, sockets and pipe passages. Due to the SDS-plus connection, this set is suitable for use on many brands of rotary hammers and combi hammers. The advantage of an SDS-plus connection compared to a drill with cylindrical connection? With an SDS-plus connection, the notches in the shaft provides an extra lock in the machine. As a result, more force can be applied.
Advantages of the hole saw set
- Ideal for precise drilling of holes in stone and masonry.
- The hard carbide teeth ensure the fast drilling of boreholes.
- With the included centering drill you can easily determine the heart of the borehole.
- Thanks to the SDS-plus connection, the set is suitable for many brands of rotary and combi hammers.
Tips for usage
It is advisable to pre-drill the borehole heart with a separate Ø8mm drill (in impact position). Do not use the core drill in the machine's hammering position.
What's inside the box?
- 1x Core drill Ø68mm
- 1x Core drill Ø82mm
- 2x Center drill Ø8mm x 110mm
- 2x SDS-plus adapter 110 x 26mm