VONROC all-round circular saw blade for longitudinal and cross-cutting in different types of wood
This circular saw blade from VONROC has a diameter of 185mm and is equipped with 48 teeth. This circular saw blade is an ideal all-round saw blade for both longitudinal and cross-cutting in different types of wood. For example, precision sawing in various board materials such as chipboard, plywood, MDF and HDF.
Main advantages of the circular saw blade
- Carbide carbide teeth for a long service life.
- Suitable for almost all brands of 185mm circular saws with an bore hole diameter of 20mm.
- Cutting width: 2.4mm
- speed: 7000/min
- Material: Carbon steel 50 with carbide teeth
- Complies with standard: EN847-1
- Number of pieces in packaging: 1
- Number of teeth: 48
- Bore hole diameter: 20mm
- Blade diameter: 185mm
- Suitable for: wood
- Weight: 0.31kg
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The CS804AA circular saw blade comes in a brown cardboard box without full colour print.
- 1x Circular saw blade 185x20mm 48-tooth – CS804AA