This premium cantilever parasol Bardolino by VONROC has a large diameter of no less than 300cm. The frame is made of durable and rustproof aluminium, so it won't rust. The parasol is 360 degrees rotatable, tiltable and easy to set up using the swivel mechanism. This combined with the diameter of 3 meters, you'll always have a shady spot. The polyester cloth is made from recycled material and is easy to clean. This, in combination with the included polyester protection cover, guarantees years of pleasure!
Enjoy the shade with this premium VONROC cantilever parasol Bardolino
The ingredients for a perfect day: summer temperatures, a refreshing drink, a good book or magazine, a barbecue with friends or family and the filtered sunlight of your parasol. With the cantilever parasol Bardolino from VONROC you'll create a pleasant shadow in your garden or on your terrace and you'll be able to sit outside even on the hottest days. The cantilever umbrella can be rotated 360 degrees in 16 steps, is tiltable and easy to set up with the swivel mechanism. This combined with the diameter of 3 meters, you'll always have a shady spot.
Why the VONROC Parasol Bardolino is so pleasant
- The frame is made of aluminum. Aluminum is a sturdy material and ensures that the frame of the parasol does not rust. The other points of the parasol are made of steel.
- The garden umbrella can easily be rotated 360 degrees by using the foot pedal on the parasol base. This way, you can always sit in the shade without having to move the parasol.
- The cantilever parasol can be tilted towards the frame by means of a simple turning knob.
- The extra thick cloth has a 50+ UV protection, so you can enjoy a cool shade on a hot summer day. This UPF value of the parasol cover means, the UV protection the fabric offers you. With VONROC you will be extra protected against the harmful UV-radiation of the sun.
- High-quality polyester cloth which is very easy to clean.
- Delivered with a polyester protection cover, for a longer life span of the parasol. The umbrella cover is equipped with a zipper and a carbon fiber pole for easy insertion and removal of the cover.
Good to know
We recommend to use 4 heavy tiles (50 x 50cm) to firmly secure the parasol in place. It's also possible to order parasol tiles for this parasol directly with your order. Check out our Parasol Tiles Bardolino, this set contains four fillable tiles suitable for this parasol.
The Bardolino parasol is part of the VONROC Premium line. This means the frame of this parasol is made of a durable/rust free aluminum. The thick recycled polyester cloth has an extra UPF sun protection value compared to many other brands of parasols. This way you'll be well protected against the sun's harmful radiation, as the cloth allows a minimum of radiation to pass through. The cloth is also very easy to clean. This in combination with the included protection cover guarantees a long lifespan of the parasol.
What is in the eco-friendly packaging?
The VONROC GP501XX_BEIGE Parasol Bardolino comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without full colour print.
- 1x Parasol Bardolino Ø300cm - GP501XX_BEIGE
- 1x Parasol protection cover