Keep your parasol perfectly in place with this parasol base from VONROC
This massive round parasol base from VONROC, will keep your parasol stable and perfectly in place so you can enjoy a hot summer day without any worries. The durable construction ensures the best stability and years of use. With just one button it's very easy to assemble your parasol, keeping it tight and straight. This round parasol base is made of concrete with a synthetic outer layer, which makes it easy to move and not too heavy.
Good to know
This parasol base is suitable for the following VONROC parasols
- GP503XX (black, grey and beige): Parasol Recanati Ø300cm
- GP507XX (black, grey and beige): Parasol Rapallo 200x300cm
- GP508XX (black, grey and beige): Parasol Magione - Balcony parasol – 270x135cm
The parasol base can also be used with other brands of parasols, please note that the parasol base is suitable for 35mm, 38mm or 48mm pole diameters.
Most important benefits of the VONROC parasol base
- This massive parasol base is a solid and strong base to hold your parasol. The durable construction ensures the best stability and years of use. With just one button, it’s very easy to assemble your parasol, keeping it tight and straight.
- Three sizes of parasols can be mounted. The pole holder of the multifunctional base can be used for parasol poles with a diameter of: 35mm, 38mm or 48mm.
- Round concrete parasol base with a synthetic top layer.
- Dimensions: Ø46x7cm
- Suitable for parasol poles, of: 35mm, 38mm or 48mm
- Material: concrete with a synthetic top layer
- Weight: 13.5kg
What is in the eco-friendly packaging?
The VONROC GP511XX parasol base is delivered in an environmentally friendly box without full colour print.
- 1x Parasol base 13.5kg – GP511XX