Keep your parasol perfectly in place with this parasol base Rosolina from VONROC
This beautifully designed square parasol base is made of concrete with a high-quality powder-coated metal top layer. This prevents scratching, crumbling and peeling of the top layer. This way, your parasol base is guaranteed to stay beautiful for a long time. Thanks to the concrete filling of the base, it has a weight of 26 kilos, keeping your parasol firmly and perfectly in place.
Good to know
This parasol base is suitable for the following VONROC parasols
- GP502XX: Parasol rosolina 280x280cm | anthracite/black
- GP502XX_BEIGE: parasol rosolina 280x280cm| beige
- GP502XX_GREY: parasol rosolina 280x280cm | grey
The parasol base can also be used with other brands of parasols, please note that the parasol base is suitable for 35mm, 38mm or 48mm pole diameters.
Most important benefits of the VONROC parasol base
- The base is made of concrete with a high-quality powder-coated metal top layer. The powder-coated top layer prevents scratching, crumbling and peeling.
- Three sizes of parasols can be mounted. The pole holder of the multifunctional base can be used for parasol poles with a diameter of: 35mm, 38mm or 48mm.
- Metal exterior with concrete filling.
- Turn knob for fastening the parasol pole.
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 5,2cm
- Suitable for parasol poles, of: 35mm, 38mm or 48mm
- Material: metal with concrete filling
- Weight: 26kg
What is in the eco-friendly packaging?
The VONROC GP509XX parasol base Rosolina is delivered in an environmentally friendly box without full colour print.
- 1x Parasol base Rosolina – GP509XX