With the parasols from VONROC you create a pleasant and comfortable shadow in your garden or on your terrace. This way you'll be able to sit outside even during the warmest days. A parasol doesn't only offer protection against the sun, but parasols are also an attractive decoration for your garden. Relaxing in the shade, in your own garden while enjoying a refreshing drink, a good book or a barbecue with friends or family, isn't that what we all want?
Items 1-24 of 64
- NewParasol Torbole - Ø200cm – Premium parasol | Anthracite/BlackGP514XX€59.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Torbole - Ø200cm – Premium parasol | BeigeGP514XX_BEIGE€59.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Torbole - Ø200cm – Premium parasol | GreyGP514XX_GREY€62.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Rapallo 200x300cm – Premium rectangular parasol | WhiteGP507XX_WHITE€106.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Torbole - Ø200cm – Premium parasol – Anthracite/black | Incl. concrete base 20 kg.GP514XX_C€84.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Torbole - Ø200cm – Premium parasol – Beige | Incl. concrete base 20 kg.GP514XX_BEIGE_C€84.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Torbole - Ø200cm – Premium parasol – Grey | Incl. concrete base 20 kg.GP514XX_GREY_C€84.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Recanati Ø300cm – Premium parasol - beige | Incl. concrete base 20 kgGP503XX_BEIGE_C2€119.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Rapallo 200x300cm – Premium parasol - White | Incl. concrete base 20 kgGP507XX_WHITE_C2€119.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol base round – 25kg | For Rosolina, Recanati, Rapallo & TorboleGP516XX€56.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Iseo 460x270cm - Premium parasol - Beige | Incl. Base 26 kgGP513XX_BEIGE_C€154.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Iseo 460x270cm – Premium parasol | GreyGP513XX_GREY€119.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Iseo 460x270cm - Premium parasol - Grey | Incl. Base 26 kgGP513XX_GREY_C€157.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Iseo 460x270cm – Premium parasol | Anthracite/BlackGP513XX€116.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Iseo 460x270cm - Premium parasol - Anthracite/Black | Incl. Base 26 kgGP513XX_C€154.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Rapallo 200x300cm – Premium parasol - Beige | Incl. concrete base 20 kgGP507XX_BEIGE_C2€119.99 incl. VAT
- NewSand anchor – Parasol holder - 45cm | For pole diameters up to 38mmGP518XX€24.99 incl. VAT
- NewCantilever parasol Pisogne 300x300cm – Premium parasol | WhiteGP506XX_WHITE€159.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Rapallo 200x300cm – Premium parasol - Anthracite/Black | Incl. concrete base 20 kgGP507XX_C2€127.99 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Rapallo 200x300cm – Premium rectangular parasol | TaupeGP507XX_TAUPE€106.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Rapallo 200x300cm – Premium parasol - Taupe | Incl. concrete base 20 kgGP507XX_TAUPE_C2€119.99 incl. VAT
- Parasol Rapallo 200x300cm – Premium parasol - Grey | Incl. concrete base 20 kgGP507XX_GREY_C2€119.99 incl. VAT
- NewCantilever parasol Pisogne 300x300cm – Premium parasol | TaupeGP506XX_TAUPE€159.95 incl. VAT
- NewParasol Iseo 460x270cm – Premium parasol | BeigeGP513XX_BEIGE€116.99 incl. VAT
Want to buy a parasol?
If you want to buy a parasol, VONROC is the place. We have several parasols in our range, suitable for any patio or balcony. Not only does a parasol offers you protection from the sun, they are also a beautiful and cosy decoration. Enjoy wonderfully filtered sunlight in your own garden or on your balcony while enjoying a refreshing drink or a good book and it will be just like being on holiday in your own garden! On this page you will find all information about the different parasols from VONROC.
Different parasol models
VONROC has, as described earlier, different models of parasols in its range. But what exactly are the advantages of these different models and how do you know which parasol best suits your needs? You can read about this here. The big advantage of a cantilever parasol is that the pole on which it hangs is completely outside the shade zone. In other words, the cantilever parasol does not interfere with the garden furniture you have under it. So you don't have to worry about a pole being in the middle and you can easily move your garden furniture under the parasol without having to move the parasol. A cantilever parasol is also easy to rotate, so you can always adjust the cloth to the position of the sun. A pole parasol is the classic among parasols and the best known choice. It is very simple: a pole in the middle and a cloth above it. Often this cloth is round, squared or rectangular. VONROC offers you the choice of a round pole parasol or a square pole parasol.
- Parasol Bardolino 300cm – Cantilever parasol | Anthracite/Black
- Parasol Rosolina 280x280cm – Pole parasol | Anthracite/Black
- Parasol Recanati 300cm – Pole parasol | Anthracite/Black
VONROC parasols are delivered without tiles or parasol base. Would you like to purchase parasol tiles or a parasol base with your order? No problem, they are also available at VONROC!
- Parasol tiles Bardolino – fillable parasol tiles 4 pieces, suitable for the Parasol Bardolino.
- Parasol base Rosolina/Recanati - Filling | 30 kg, suitable for Parasol Rosolina and Parasol Recanati.
During hot summer days, it is sometimes very pleasant to seek shade under a parasol. Fortunately, VONROC parasol cloths provide good protection from UV rays. Please note that you are not 100% protected against UV rays under a parasol. You may not be in direct contact with the sun's rays, but reflection from the sun on air particles means that UV radiation still reaches your skin. The extent to which a parasol protects you against UV rays is expressed in UPF. UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor.
Maintenance of parasols
Of course you want to enjoy your parasol as long as possible, that is why it is important to use the supplied protection cover. This cover protects your parasol against rain and reduces discoloration. However, discoloration of the cloth cannot be prevented forever.
By using the protection cover, you prevent weather and mold spots. Weather and mold spots are extremely hard to clean, most times they cannot be cleaned anymore. That's why a parasol cloth should always be packed away in a dry and sheltered place in the protection cover. The cover also protects the parasol against sunlight as the sun can cause the cloth to discolor. If a parasol is unfolded at all time, it will eventually discolor completely. When the parasol is closed without its cover, discoloration can lead to ugly stripes on the cloth. This can easily be prevented by using a protection cover.
During the winter months it's advised to store the parasol in its protection cover in a sheltered and dry place.
Other tips for cleaning and maintaining your parasol
To keep your parasol in good condition, we recommend you regularly remove dust and dirt from the dry parasol cloth. If your parasol needs a major cleaning, it's best to do this with a soft brush and neutral cleanser. Please note! We strongly advise you not to clean the cloth with abrasive or bleach agents or any other cleaning products to avoid discoloration and irreversible damage. Spray the opened parasol with a garden hose and rub the parasol cloth gently with a mild soap solution and lukewarm water. Scrub the cloth gently and rinse it again with the garden hose. Leave the parasol open until the cloth is completely dry.
Parasol offers at VONROC
At VONROC you always buy your parasol at an average of 30% cheaper. So are you looking for a good parasol offer? Stop searching and order your parasol online at VONROC!
Order your parasol today
Order your cheap parasol today and benefit not only from the best quality, but also from the lowest price and a fast delivery time. Do you want more advice or is the information on our website not enough for you? Then please get in contact with us. Our staff are ready to answer your questions and provide you with all the information you need.
Login and Registration Form