VONROC pressure switch for home and garden, garden watering or household water supply
Ideal pressure switch for home and garden. Garden watering or household water supply. Thanks to the Plug & Play switch, your garden pump / watering pump / self-priming centrifugal pump automatically turns on when the pressure drops. For example, because you flush the toilet, open the tap or open a nozzle. If the pressure goes down because you take water, for example, the pump is automatically switched on and the pressure will increase again. If the switch observes that the correct pressure level has been reached again, the pump will be automatically switched off again.
No need to worry about the water level of your well, spring, rain barrel, pond, river or canal being too low anymore, because the dry running protection automatically switches off the pump when there is no water left. In other words, perfect pressure switch!
Key advantages of the VONROC pressure switch
- The switch-on pressure is adjustable from 1.5 bar to 2.5 bar. This can easily be done by turning the adjustment screw on the head of the housing. By default, it is set to 1.5 bar.
- Easily turn your standard irrigation pump/garden pump into an automatic pump with dry running protection. Also suitable for retrofitting to an existing pump.
- Plug & Play, easy installation. Turn the pressure switch on the pump (use Teflon tape), plug the pump into the pressure switch, connect the hose and plug the pressure switch into the socket.
- Suitable for almost all phase 1 garden pumps, water pumps and self-priming centrifugal pumps with a maximum wattage of 1100W and a maximum pressure of 10 bar. The recommended wire press connection is 1" female thread, otherwise reducers are needed. (Please note: reducers are not included).
- Also suitable for the VONROC GP525AC and GP526AC garden pumps.
- The socket for the pump is integrated into the pressure switch.
- No need to worry about the water level of your well, spring, rain barrel, pond, river or canal being too low anymore, because the dry running protection automatically switches off the pump when there is no water left.
- Thanks to the integrated non-return valve, the pipe/hose remains under pressure when switched off and the water wont flow back.
- The pressure gauge and the LED indicators make it easy to read the status of the switch.
Good to know
The pressure switch is suitable for the following VONROC irrigation pumps (GP525AC) garden pump / water pump 800W – 3300l/lh and the (GP526AC) garden pump / Water pump – 1000W – 3500l/h. The pressure switch is also suitable for the following VONROC accessories (GP805AA) suction hose set for water pumps - 4mx25mm, 1'', the (GP806AA) suction hose set for water pumps - 7mx25mm, 1'', the (GP807AA) pre-filter 12cm and the (GP808AA) pre-filter 25cm.
- power: 1100W / 10A
- Voltage: 220-240 VAC - 50/60Hz
- Maximum allowable pressure: 10 bar
- Cable: rubber, 120cm
- Socket: built-in pressure switch (for connecting plug pump)
- Pressure meter: yes, 0 - 10 bar
- Automatic on/off switch: yes
- Adjustable switching pressure: yes, 1.5 to 2.5 bar
- Continuous mode possible: yes
- Dry running protection: yes
- Maximum water temperature: 35°C
- Protection: IP44
- Backflow protection (check valve): yes
- Status LED lights: yes, power supply (green), malfunction (red), on (yellow)
- Pressure spring material: steel
- Suitable for: phase 1 garden pump, water pump and self-priming centrifugal pump with a maximum wattage of 1100W and a maximum pressure of 10 bar
- Water input: 1" male thread
- Water output: 1" male thread
What is in the environmentally friendly packaging?
The VONROC GP804AA pressure switch with dry running protection is supplied in an environmentally friendly box without full colour printing.
- 1x Pressure switch with dry running protection – GP804AA
Login and Registration Form