Maximum control with this slim angle grinder from VONROC!
This slim, ergonomic design fits perfectly in your hand, providing great control. The handle has an integrated safety switch, so the machine won’t accidentally turn on, and will stop immediately when released. Safety guaranteed.
This angle grinder is suited for 125 mm discs, making it ideal for thicker materials like floor tiles. This requires more power than usual. Therefore, this model is especially made for the VONROC 4.0Ah battery. If you don’t own this battery yet, you can order one separately (CD803AA). Naturally, we also ship a complete set, including battery and charger! (S3_AG504DC, Cordless angle grinder 125mm, incl. 4.0Ah battery & quick charger).
For what jobs can you use the angle grinder?
This grinder is perfectly suited for a variety of grinding jobs like deburring, removing corrosion and cutting tiles and pipes. Not suited for massive objects like concrete curb stones.
Key benefits of the cordless angle grinder:
- Suited for 125mm discs (disc not included).
- Batteries are interchangeable between all machines of the VONROC VPower 20V platform. (Recommended battery: CD803AA 4.0Ah , not included).
- Slim, ergonomic design with softgrip handle for maximum control, even during extended use.
- The safety switch is integrated in the handle. This prevents the machine from turning on unintentionally. Also, it turns off immediately after release.
- The side handle can be mounted left and right.
- The safety guard is adjustable.
- Voltage: 20V
- No load speed: 8000/min
- Safety switch: yes
- Spindle thread: M14
- Suited for: 125mm discs with a 22,2mm bore (disc not included)
- Softgrip: Yes
- Position of the side handle: left or right
- Weight: 1,2 kg (excl. Accu)
What’s in the eco-friendly packaging?
This cordless angle grinder (AG504DC) is shipped in an eco-friendly box without full-colour print.
- 1x AG504DC cordless angle grinder
- 1x Safety guard
- 1x Side handle
- 1x Wrench
- 1x VONROC tool bag
Login and Registration Form