VONROC cordless glue gun for: wood, plastic, ceramics, metal, glass and more
This VONROC glue gun is incredibly handy for all your creative hobby jobs and small repairing tasks. The glue gun has a heating time of about 25 seconds and is therefore ready for use in no time. Thanks to the ergonomic design, the light weight and the soft-grip handle, you work quickly, precisely and comfortably. After delivery, you can immediately get started with your job. The glue gun is supplied with 8 glue sticks.
Most important benefits of the 4V glue gun:
- Heat-up time of ± 25 seconds.
- Ergonomic design, light weight and soft grip for a fast, precise and comfortable progress while working.
- With a melting temperature of up to 170 degrees, repairing, fixing and modelling is a piece of cake.
- Automatic switch-off after 5 minutes when the glue gun is not used.
- Including a practical stand to store the glue gun between jobs, this prevents the hot housing parts from touching the table. The stand has a drip tray, so that you can keep your work area tidy. The glue gun can also be charged in the meantime, when the charging cable is connected.
Good to know
Not enough glue sticks? No problem, you can easily order additional glue sticks at VONROC. Order the GG802AA, glue sticks for glue gun Ø7x100mm - 18 pieces or the S_GG802AA, glue sticks for glue gun Ø7x100mm - 90 pieces. You can also order the glue gun including 80 glue sticks, if you already know that the standard 8 glue sticks are not enough for your projects. Take a look at our S_GG502DC, cordless glue gun 4V - 1.5Ah - including 80 glue sticks Ø7x100mm.
- Voltage: 4V
- Battery: 1.5Ah
- Heating time: ±25 seconds
- Glue stick Ø: 7mm
- Glue stick length: 100mm
- Automatic switch-off after 5 minutes
What is in the eco-friendly packaging?:
The GG502DC is delivered in an environmentally friendly brown box without full colour printing.
- 1x Cordless glue gun 4V – GG502DC
- 1x Charging cable (USB to micro USB)
- 8x Glue sticks Ø7x100mm
|Diameter glue sticks||7mm|
Login and Registration Form