Powerful VONROC VPower 20V impact driver for heavy duty screwdriving
With this cordless impact driver from VONROC you will be turning long thick screws or bolts into wood in no time. This powerful impact driver is suitable for processing large screw diameters and wood threaded bolts.
The impact driver has a high torque of 150Nm, delivers up to 3000 impact rates per minute and up to 2200 revolutions per minute. The revolutions are variable and can be adjusted to your job, so you're done before you know it! This high speed also makes the machine ideal for self-tapping screws or parkers. By pushing the switch further or lower, you can determine the number of revolutions. The accessories are also quick and easy to change thanks to the 6.35mm ¼" hexagon bit connection. Thanks to the LED work light, you always have a good view on your workpiece, even in dark places.
For which jobs can you use this impact driver?
- For processing large screw diameters, long screws and wood threaded bolts.
- For e.g. wood threaded bolts, chipboard screws, counter tops screws, deck screws, gardening screws, self-tapping screws or parkers.
- For screwdriving in wood or metal.
- Making wooden constructions.
- The Ideal tool for building walls, metal stud walls, carports, fences, pergolas and shelters, etc.
Most important benefits of the cordless impact screwdriver
- High torque of 150Nm.
- Powerful impact driver for heavy duty screwdriving. Suitable for handling large screw diameters and wood threaded screws.
- Turn long thick screws or bolts into wood in no time and with little effort.
- Quick and easy changing of accessories thanks to the 6.35mm ¼" hexagonal socket bit connection.
- Soft grip for comfortable handling, even when using the impact screwdriver for a long time.
- Includes two 50mm screwdriver bits.
- Includes socket holder for connecting sockets to the impact driver.
- Including bit holder for connecting 25mm bits to the impact driver.
- LED work light.
- Part of the VPower 20V platform. The batteries are interchangeable, between all the machines within the VPower 20V platform.
VONROC VPower 20V Platform - Which type of battery do you need for your impact driver?
This cordless impact driver is supplied without a battery and charger. This is because the impact driver is part of the VONROC VPower 20V Platform. You can optionally order the interchangeable 2.0Ah or 4.0Ah battery. If you want to combine the impact driver with another machine from the VONROC VPower 20V Platform, one battery and a quick charger is enough! Choose only what you need and that, for a competitive price!
- Voltage: 20V
- Tool holder: 6.35mm ¼” internal hexagon
- No load speed: 0-2200/min
- No load impact rate: 0-3000/min
- torque: 150Nm
- Variable speed (switch): yes
- LED-work light: yes
- Soft grip: yes
- Belt hook: yes
- Machine screw (capacity): M4-M8
- Standard bolt (capacity): M16
- High tensile bolt (capacity): M14
- Weight (excl. battery): 1.2kg
What is in the eco-friendly packaging?
The CD509DC impact driver comes in an eco-friendly brown box without full colour print.
- 1x Cordless impact driver
- 1x Magnetic bit holder ¼", 58mm
- 1x Socket holder ¼", 6.3mm, 50mm
- 1x Screw bit 50mm PZ2, S2 material
- 1x Screw bit 50mm PH2, S2 material
- 1x VONROC toolbag
|No load speed||0 - 2200/min|
|No load impact rate||0 - 3000/min|
|Max. torque (low speed)||150Nm|
Login and Registration Form