The perfect tool for leveling and perpendicular alignment
From now on you will hang all kinds of objects perfectly straight with this VONROC cross line laser. This cross laser is intended for determing and checking well- visible horizontal and vertical lines onto the wall and is therefore designed for aligning objects, accurately, precisely and flawlessly. The line laser has a working range of no less than 18 meters.
Think of projects like:
- Leveling paintings, shelves and other objects
- Drilling several holes horizontally side by side
- Perpendicular alignment of, for example, battens, tiles and wallpaper
- Suspending banisters using the manual diagonal function and aligning diagonal surfaces for painting
- Installing kitchen and bathroom furniture
Self-leveling cross line laser green
This device ensures that the displayed laser line is always exactly horizontal or vertical, with an accuracy of +/- 0.8 mm per meter. In addition, this cross line laser has a self-leveling range of ± 5° with automatic status display. This means that when the device is not in level (and therefore outside the self-leveling range), a red light will be illuminated and when the laser is in level, a green light will be illuminated.
Most important features and benefits of this line laser green:
- Good quality laser diode from the brand Arima® with a long lifetime of ±8000 hours.
- Self-leveling cross line laser green with an accuracy of +/- 0.8 mm per meter.
- Self-leveling range of ± 5° with automatic deviation indication.
- The laser can be manually (pendulum fixation) set to the angle you need, allowing you to display a diagonal line, for example.
- Supplied with 2 AAA batteries for approximately 4 hours of working hours.
- For a highly visible horizontal level line and vertical orthogonal line.
- LED status display: when the device is not placed perfectly level (and therefore outside the self-leveling range) it will show a red light and a green light when it is placed properly.
- Quick and easy to use thanks to just two control buttons.
- Easy to clamp and align because of the universal clamp.
- With the supplied clamp the laser is really easy to attach to, for example, a household ladder, chair, table, table top or beam.
- Compact design.
- Easy to use.
Most important specifications:
- Number of laser lines: 2 (1x vertical/1x horizontal)
- Direction of beams: vertical/level
- Laser line color: green
- Laser wavelength: 510 ~ 530 nm
- Laser diode brand: Osram®
- Laser diode life span: ±8000 hours
- Working range: ±18m
- Accuracy: ± 0.8 mm/m
- Self-leveling range: ± 5°
- Leveling time: 4s
- Transport lock / manual mode: yes
- Protection: IP 20
- Tripod connection: ¼"
- Universal clamp: yes
- Maximum clamp thickness: 60mm
- Operating time max: 4 hours
- Battery: 2x 1.5V LR03 (AAA) Alkaline (included)
- Dimensions: 65x55x70mm
- Weight (excl. Batteries): 190 g
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The LL502DC cross line laser green comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without full colour print. In the package you will also find a VONROC Membercard and a reusable toolbag.
- 1x VONROC cross line laser green - LL502DC
- Universal clamp - ¼" connection
- 2x 1.5V LR03 (AAA) Alkaline batteries
- 1x VONROC Toolbag
- 1x VONROC Membercard