A drill is perhaps the most commonly used tool and a good drill should therefore not be missing from your home! They’re available in many different shapes and sizes. It’s therefore important to investigate in advance which drill is most suitable for your project. Here we’ll give you some more information about our models and for which projects they’re suitable.
- Socket set – Universal – ½” Inch – 5 pcs. | With teflon sleeveTW801AA€29.95 incl. VAT
- Cordless impact wrench 20V – 150Nm – Incl. 4 sockets | Excl. battery and chargerIW501DC€37.95 incl. VAT
- Cordless drill 20V | Excl. battery and quick chargerCD501DC€37.95 incl. VAT
- Cordless impact drill 20V | Excl. battery and quick chargerCD505DC€39.95 incl. VAT
- Cordless screwdriver 4V | Incl. 14 pcs. bit setCD507DC€22.95 incl. VAT
- Rotary hammer 20V | Excl. Battery and quick chargerRH501DC€41.95 incl. VAT
- Cordless impact driver 20V | Excl. battery and quick chargerCD509DC€37.95 incl. VAT
- Rotary hammer drill 800W – 3 Joule – SDS plus | Incl. keyed drill chuckUK_RH502AC€53.95 incl. VAT
- Rotary hammer drill 1050W – 4.5 Joule - SDS plus - 3 functions | Incl. drills and chiselsUK_RH503AC€59.95 incl. VAT
- Cordless drill 20V - 4.0Ah | Incl. battery and quick chargerUK_S3_CD501DC€71.95 incl. VAT
- Cordless drill 20V - 2.0Ah | Incl. 2 batteries and quick chargerUK_S2_CD501DC€84.95 incl. VAT
- Rotary hammer 20V - 2.0Ah | Incl. battery and quick chargerUK_S_RH501DC€74.95 incl. VAT
ORDER THE RIGHT DRILL
A drill is the most commonly used tool and therefore a real must-have for every handyman! Drills come in many different shapes and sizes, which type suits you best depends on the drilling project you plan to execute. Here we’ll briefly explain the different VONROC drills and the projects for which they are suitable. This makes your decision a bit easier for you. The right drill is a must-have at home!
A cordless drill should never be lacking! During whichever type of project. The VONROC cordless drills are suitable for drilling work in wood and steel, but also for screwdriving work in various materials. With our cordless drill you’re able to, for example, hang wall decorations or attach frameworks. Installing plasterboards, ceiling panels, and plasterboards is also a piece of cake! Install a patio cover for the summer? You can do it!
Your photos or posters will hang on the wall in no time! In addition to a rotating movement like a cordless drill, an impact drill also makes a hammering movement. This makes the drill ideal for drilling in hard materials such as brick and other hard stone types such as concrete. With a hammer drill you can do just a little more than with a cordless drill!
Check out the VONROC impact drills
To drill holes into hard stone and concrete, you need a rotary hammer. Compared to the impact drill, the hammer function of the rotary hammer is much stronger and can be controlled independently of the rotation speed. The impact force of a rotary hammer is expressed in energy (Joule). The higher the number of Joules, the more powerful the machine.
Check out the VONROC rotary hammers
The name says it all, you only use a screwdriver for screwdriving tasks. Screwdrivers are generally more compact and lightweight than cordless drills and can also be used in hard to reach corners. Thanks to the compact design, you can easily take it with you wherever you go. With a battery screwdriver, assembling DIY furniture or hanging a picture frame is very easy.
Check out our cordless screwdrivers
Order your drill today
Order your cheap drill today and benefit not only from the best quality, but also the lowest price and a fast delivery, do you want more advice or is the information on our website not enough? Please do not hesitate to contact us. Our employees are ready to answer your questions and provide you with all the information you need.
Login and Registration Form