Cut wood fast and easy with the VONROC Jig saw!
Discover the many possibilities of the UK_JS502AC jig saw! With an engine power of 550W and a useful quick-change system, this tool is vital when it comes to woodworking. The base plate can be tilted at an angle of -45° up to 45° using the included Allen key. In addition, the base plate can also be adjusted forwards and backwards. This allows you, for example, to saw mitre cuts in skirting boards and reach difficult corners.
Solid, manoeuvrable and suitable for plunge-cut saws
Use the JS502AC woodworking saw with the supplied saw blade. This compact jig saw is ideal for cutting curves and short straights in, for example, board material. Looking for a complete set of saw blades, which fit on this jig saw? Take a look at the VONROC JS801AA. This set contains saw blades that can also be used for metalworking.
Variable speed setting and vacuum cleaner connection
This saw is fully adaptable to your sawing job. Use the setting wheel to select the speed and determine whether the job requires slow and precise cutting, or whether it can be done fast and powerful. Because the on/off button can be locked tightly, the VONROC jig saw is suitable for long-term use. In addition, the jig saw can easily be connected to a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dust. In this way you maintain a clear view of the sawing line, you work in a clean environment and you won’t inhale any saw dust.
- Adjustable base plate; the adjustable base plate makes it easy to saw hard-to-reach corners and to connect wood nicely.
- Adjustable speed; the speed can be set manually via the setting wheel. Useful for different types of jobs
- Working comfort; compact and light design for optimal manoeuvrability
- Dust reduction; connect the jig saw to a vacuum cleaner so that you can work in a dust-free environment.
With the included VONROC saw blades you can use the UK_JS502AC jig saw for cutting both wood and metal. Each saw blade has its own specific use.
Fine cutting of wood and plastic JS800AA-W1
This set contains an HCS/CV saw blade that is suitable for fine cutting of both wood and plastic. This jigsaw blade has a tooth size of 2.5mm, 10 teeth per inch and a serrated length of 75mm.
Coarse and fast cutting of wood JS800AA-W2
With this HCS/CV saw blade, coarse and fast cutting of wood becomes child’s play! This saw blade has a tooth size of 4mm, 6.35 teeth per inch and a serrated length of 75mm.
Fine cutting of wood and laminated wood JS800AA-W3
This saw blade is very useful for cutting curves in wood and has a tooth size of 2.5mm, 10 teeth per inch and a serrated length of 75mm.
Fine cutting of metal and stainless steel JS800AA-M1
Fine cutting of metal and stainless steel is possible with this saw thanks to the HCS/CV saw blade. This HCS/CV saw blade has a tooth size of 1.2mm, 21 teeth per inch and a serrated length of 55mm.
Cutting fine curves of metal, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal and aluminium JS800AA-M2
This Bimetal saw blade is suitable for different metals and has a tooth size of 2mm, 13 teeth per inch and a serrated length of 55mm.
What’s in the eco-friendly packaging?
The UK_S_JS502AC includes an eco-friendly brown cardboard box without a full colour print. The package also includes a useful reusable tool bag to store the tools and a VONROC Member card.
- 1x UK_JS502AC Jig saw - 550W
- 1x saw blade JS800AA-W1 suitable for fine cutting of wood and plastic
- 1x Saw blade JS800AA-W2 suitable for coarse and fast cutting of wood
- 1x saw blade JS800AA-W3 suitable for fine cutting of wood and laminates and for cutting curves
- 1x Saw blade JS800AA-M1 suitable for fine cutting of metal and stainless steel
- 1x Saw blade JS800AA-M2 suitable for Cutting metal, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal and aluminium
- 1x Allen/hex key to adjust the base plate
- 1x Vacuum cleaner connection (universal)
|No load speed||0 - 3000/min|
|Mitre cut adjustment||-45° tot 45°|
|Max. saw capacity in wood||65mm|
Login and Registration Form