Measuring has never been easier!
Forget wrestling with clumsy folding rules and tape measures. With this accurate and handy laser distance meter from VONROC, you can now measure everything quickly, easily and precisely. Supplied with a handy protective bag with belt attachment, so you always have the distance meter within hand’s reach! The lightened display with dark background and white text ensures that you can still measure accurately in different light conditions. Easily store the measurement results; the measuring device has a memory capacity of 20 measurements.
Main features of distance measuring laser
The laser distance meter has a range of up to 40 meters and measures distances (m1), areas (m2) and volumes (m3). Through the Pythagoras function you can indirectly measure height or length. For example the height of a building. This can be done by measuring the diagonal distance from the device to the highest point, then measure the distance from the device horizontally to the lowest point. It is also possible to quickly measure two walls with the double surface measurement function. You only need to measure the height once and twice the length. The measurement reference is adjustable and it is therefore possible to measure from the front or back of the device. The meter is equipped with a soft grip handle, which ensures a comfortable handling and also serves as a falling protection.
A small glimpse of the many measuring possibilities:
- Measure the volume (m3) of your living room to calculate, for example, how many and what kind of radiators you need to place.
- Measure the length and width of a window for window coverings
- Measure the wall surface area for wall coverings, such as wallpaper
- Measure the floor area for the purchase of floor carpet or laminate flooring
- Indirect measurement (by indirect measuring function) of the height of your house to calculate how much wall paint you need
- Simple addition and subtraction of measurement results, ideal when you want to add up the areas of different rooms
Good to know
Do you want a larger measuring range? Then take a look at the LD503DC laser distance meter with 60 meters of measuring range.
It is advisable to carry out an accuracy check before using the device for the first time and then on a regular basis (especially for accurate projects). Also carry out a check when the device has fallen.
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The LD502DC laser distance meter comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without full color print. In the package you will also find a VONROC Membercard.
- 1x VONROC Laser distance meter 40m
- 1x Storage bag with belt attachment
- 2x Alkaline battery LR03, AAA, 1.5V
Most important specifications:
- Measurement range: 05 ~ 40m
- Single-mode measurement: m, ft, in
- Continuous-mode measurement: m, ft, in
- Area measurement: m², ft², in² (automatic calculation)
- Double area measurement: m², ft², in² (automatic calculation)
- Volume measurement: m³, ft³, in³ (automatic calculation)
- Indirect measurent according to Pythagoras: m, ft, in (automatic calculation)
- Addition and substraction function
- Memory capacity: 20 measurements
- Measuring time: 20 sec
- Measuring accuracy: ± 1.5 mm
- Exposed display
- Laser type: 620 ~ 690mm
- Laser class: 2
- Level in housing: yes
- Laser auto switch off: after 15 sec
- Instrument auto switch off: after 30 sec
- Number of measurements per battery set: ± 2000
- 2 x 1,5 V LR03 (AAA) battery’s included
- Dimensions: 119 x 52 x 26 mm
- Weight: 108 g