There is always a task in which this pump is useful for
This super practical VONROC 12V mini compressor can be used for many different inflating jobs. Think for example of inflating car tyres, motorbike tyres, scooter tyres, bicycle tyres or even wheelchair tyres. But that's not all! Think also of inflating airbeds, soccer balls and other sport equipment. Even inflating rubber inflatable boats, swimming pools, balloons and inflatable cushions is very well possible. Just think of it and pump it!
Tip: because of the 12V connection, the compressor can only be used with a 12V socket in your vehicle of choice. Would you like to be able to use the compressor outside your vehicle, for example indoors? Then purchase an AC-DC adapter (230 to 12V).
Important advantages & features of the 12V mini compressor:
- The compressor is equipped with an integrated manometer for easy and quick pressure indication (bar and psi indication).
- Thanks to the 3 metre long cable, you can easily reach all of the car's tyres. In addition, it offers a lot of freedom of movement with your other inflating jobs.
- Upon delivery you will receive several adapters, for different applications. So you can get straight to work!
- The mini compressor has a maximum working pressure of 10 bar/145 psi, an air flow of 12 litres per minute and a braided flexible air hose.
Note: when you have used the compressor for 10 minutes in one go, it is important to let the compressor cool down.
Most important specifications:
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 30W
- Working pressure: 10 bar / 145 psi
- Air flow rate (capacity): 12L/min
- Continuous use: max. 10 minutes
- Power supply type: 12V socket
- Cable length: 3m
- Weight: 0.55 kg
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The CR502DC mini compressor comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without a full colour print.
- 1x 12V CR502DC Mini compressor
- 1x Ball adaptor
- 1x Small adaptor
- 1x Big adaptor
|Power input||30W - 12V|
|Operating pressure||10 bar (145psi)|
|Features (Compressor)||Oilfree - electric|
|Length of hose||3m|