Practical mouse sander for corners and hard-to-reach areas
This VPower 20V cordless sander from VONROC can be used for almost any sanding job in and around the house. Especially hard to reach places and small(er) surfaces, for example wood, plastic and metal are no problem for this sander. Think for example of window frames, stairs or skirting boards. Thanks to the high speed and the number of rotations per minute, you can remove old paint layers in no time.
Most important benefits of the VONROC multi-sander
- The pointed sanding pad makes it possible to sand hard-to-reach places such as corners.
- Thanks to the vacuum connection and dust collection bag, there is less dust to worry about.
- The triangular sander has a compact and lightweight design, making it easy to operate with just one hand.
- Comfortable working thanks to the soft grip handle, even during long periods of use.
- The switch does not need to be pressed constantly, which is very pleasant when using the sander for a long time. Also, the on/off switch is positioned in such a way that it is easy to operate, but not too easy (accidentally switching on/off).
- The front, triangular part of the sandpaper can be rotated, which allows the sandpaper to be used for a long time. Thanks to the hook and loop fastening system, the sanding paper can also be changed quickly and easily.
- The sander has a surprising amount of power, thanks to the high speed and number of movements per minute, the machine quickly removes a lot of material.
- Part of the VPower 20V battery platform.
VONROC Power 20V Platform - Which type of battery do you need for your mouse sander?
This cordless sander is supplied without a battery and charger. This is because the sander is part of the VONROC VPower 20V Platform. You can optionally order the interchangeable 2.0Ah or 4.0Ah battery. If you want to combine the sander with another machine from the VONROC VPower 20V Platform, one battery and a quick charger is enough! Choose only what you need and that, for a competitive price!
Order extra or new sanding papers
Do you need new or extra sanding papers? No problem! Take a look at our (PS801AA) sanding paper set for palm sanders. This set contains 50 sheets of sandpaper containing the following grits:
- 10x G40
- 10x G80
- 10x G120
- 10x G240
- Voltage: 20V
- No load speed: 10.000/min
- Sanding pad dimensions: 150x150x100mm
- Dust extraction system: Yes
- Soft-grip: Yes
- Variable speed settings: No
- Sanding pad shape: Triangle
- Weight: 0.68kg
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The PS502DC mouse sander comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without full colour print.
- 1x Sander 20V (Note: VPower battery and charger not included)
- 1x Dust collection bag
- 6x Sanding paper (2x G80, 2x G120, 2x G240)
- 1x VONROC Toolbag
|No load speed||10 000/min|
|Number of speeds||1|
|Diameter sanding disc||150x150x100mm|
Login and Registration Form