Feel safe and secure!
This safe, high-quality telescopic ladder complies with strict quality requirements such as the European EN131-6 standard, the French 96-333 standard and the Dutch Commodities Act. Moreover, the ladder has been tested by the Dutch VONROC 'Quality Assurance' team. All maintenance and cleaning activities in and around the house can now be done with ease!
Many possibilities with the telescopic ladder
This ladder can be used for many jobs in and around the house, in the barn, in the garage, and on may more places. It is also ideal to use in various maintenance and cleaning jobs, both inside and outside.
The most important features of the telescopic ladder are
- One-touch retract, slide in the ladder with just one action (with the help of two sliders).
- Working height is adjustable up to 3.2, so it can also be used half extended
- Safe and controlled sliding of the ladder thanks to the soft-close system to prevent entrapment of fingers
- The rungs are automatically locked and have anti-slip features.
- Stand safely and securely thanks to the solid non-slip feet, which together with the wide crossbar offers optimum stability.
- Easy to store and move and also comfortable to carry/carry due to the ergonomic handle and closable strap
- High-quality aluminium and a solid weight of 11.3 kg.
- Best price/quality ratio – it’s unheard of!
- Extended length: 3.2m
- Maximum working height: approx. 3.8m
- Extended length: 0.85m
- Number of rungs: 11
- Maximum load capacity: 150 kg
- Material: aluminium
- Weight: 11.3 kg
- Complies with the European standard EN131-6, French decree 96-333 and the Dutch Commodities Act
What is in the eco-friendly packaging?
- 1x Telescopic ladder - TL501XX
- VONROC member card