Full-motion VONROC TV wall mount for televisions from 37 to 75 Inch
With VONROC you can hang your TV flat against the wall to create a modern look in your living room. This wall mount allows you to freely rotate and tilt your TV. The distance to the wall is minimum 60mm to maximum 473mm. The TV bracket is very easy to install with the supplied spirit level and can be adjusted in various ways after installation.
Most important benefits of the VONROC TV wall bracket
- Full-motion TV mounting.
- Universal; suitable for all televisions with a suitable VESA pattern.
- Suitable for televisions up to 75 Inch and 50 kilos maximum.
- The arm can be rotated 180° (90° in two directions) at 3 turning points.
- The television can also be tilted 30° from top to bottom (10° up, 20° down).
- Including spirit level to mount the TV bracket perfectly horizontal.
- Including all necessary mounting materials.
VESA stands for Video Electronics Standards Association. VESA is a universal size that is used by the majority of television manufacturers such as Sony, Philips, Samsung and LG. The VESA size ensures that a television can be fitted with a wall bracket. The VONROC television bracket supports the following VESA patterns:
- 400 x 400mm
- 400 x 200mm
- 300 x 300mm
- 200 x 200mm
- 200 x 100mm
- Dimensions of the TV bracket: 480 x 430mm
- Wall clearance: 60-473mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- supported screen weight: 50kg
- Supported screen diagonal: 37 to 75 Inch
- Wall mount maneuverability: Full-motion
- Number of turning points: 4
- Suitable for OLED: Yes
Good to know
Besides this full-motion TV bracket, VONROC also has a fixed wall bracket and a tiltable wall bracket. Take a look at our TM501XX TV wall bracket for 37 - 85 Inch or the TM502XX: TV wall bracket tiltable for 32 - 75 Inch.
What’s in the eco-friendly packaging?
The TM503XX TV wall bracket comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without full colour print.
- 1x TM503XX TV wall mount
- 3x Wall plate cover piece
- 1x Spirit level
- 1x Cable protector
- 1x Allen key
- 1x Mounting materials