VONROC push sweeper for hard surfaces outdoor and large indoor areas
With this sweeper from VONROC you easily sweep large surfaces in both indoor as outdoor areas. The manual sweeper sweeps up to 2600 square metres in just one hour. The collected waste is caught in the built-in 18 litre container. When the container is full, it can be easily removed for emptying. Thanks to the three sweeping brushes with a total working width of 65 cm, you are ready before you know it!
Where can you use this push sweeper for?
- Sweeping hard outdoor surfaces, such as pavements, patios, driveways and streets.
- Sweeping large indoor areas, such as a warehouse, garage and workshop.
Most important benefits of the VONROC push sweeper
- Easy sweeping of large areas inside and outside. Sweeps up to 2600m2 per hour.
- Waste is captured in the built-in container. The container can easily be removed for emptying.
- Three sweeping brushes with a total working width of 65 cm.
- Fully mechanical; the brushes move when the machine is pushed. No inconvenient power cord or batteries are required.
- The push bar is adjustable in two positions and two heights.
- The machine can be stored compactly in an upright position.
- Sweeping width: 65cm
- Container: 18 litres
- Weight: 10 kg
- Sweeping range: 2600m2 per hour
What's inside the eco-friendly packaging?
The PS503XX sweeper comes in an environmentally friendly brown box without full colour print.
- 1x Push sweeper – PS503XX