What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file, when you visit a website this text file is stored on your computer or mobile device. The most important function of a cookie is to distinguish users from each other. When you become a returning visitor, your actions on this website are recorded in a cookie. Cookies are therefore especially common with websites where you have to log in. Thanks to a cookie you stay logged in while using the website.
What else do cookies?
- Shopping at VONROC becomes easier and a lot more fun;
- You do not keep receiving the same information when you visit our webshop and you do not have to enter the same information every time;
- We can offer special functionalities such as the wish list or your shopping cart;
- We can measure how our webshop is used and where there are any areas for improvement;
- We can show you advertisements and recommendations based on your interests;
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit our website;
- We can register or have registered how often an advertisement is shown in order to better tailor the advertisements to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing the same advertisement over and over again.
Which cookies are being used by us:
Functional cookies are necessary for a website to work properly. For example, these cookies remember your password and preferences, such as the language in which you read the website. In addition, they remember which item you have placed in your shopping cart. With this information we can better analyze and improve the functionality of our website.
We measure website visits by means of analytical cookies. With these cookies we can improve our website for you as a user. This includes the number of visitors on our website and the most visited pages. We use Google Analytics for this.
By means of tracking cookies we follow your behavior during your visit to our webshop. This way we can build a profile of you as a visitor. Based on this profile, we can optimize our website or show advertisements tailored for you. These tracking cookies are not necessary for the proper functioning of our webshop and we therefore ask you for permission to use these cookies.
Settings of cookies
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer or mobile device, you can adjust this in your browser settings. You will then receive a notification before cookies are placed. It is also possible to set your device so that your browser refuses all cookies or only cookies from third parties. You can also delete cookies that have already been placed in this way. Please note that you must set these settings separately on all devices you use.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Internet Explorer Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
Deleting your cookies history
If you have chosen to refuse our marketing or tracking cookies, these cookies will no longer be placed from that moment. If you want to delete the cookie history, you can do this via the steps in the links of the header above
Login and Registration Form