17-piece drill and chisel set from VONROC for all your drilling and chisel jobs
With this 17-piece drill and chisel set from VONROC, you are equipped with all common drills and chisels in one go! Due to the SDS-Plus connection, this set is suitable for use on many brands of rotary hammers and combi hammer drills. The complete set comes in a practical storage case and contains 12 drills, 2 pointed chisels and 3 flat chisels.
Where is this drill- and chisel set suitable for?
- Drilling in various types of stone, masonry and concrete.
- Drilling in softer materials such as plaster or limestone (without impact or hammering function).
- The flat chisels are ideal for removing tile work and chipping joints.
- The pointed chisels are well applicable to force a hole in a floor or wall.
Key benefits of the SDS-plus set
- All common sizes of drills and chisels in 1 set.
- The drills are equipped with a wear-resistant carbide tip.
- Due to the SDS-Plus connection, this set is suitable for use on many brands of rotary hammers and combi hammers. The advantage of an SDS plus connection compared to a drill with cylindrical connection? With an SDS plus connection, the notches in the shaft provides an extra lock in the machine, so that more force can be applied.
- All accessories are clearly arranged in a suitcase with handle.
What's inside the box?
The 17-piece RH801AA drill and chisel set comes in a handy case with handle. This way the complete set is clearly arranged and you no longer have to search for the right drill or chisel!
- 1x Drill Ø5 - 110mm
- 1x Drill Ø5 - 160mm
- 1x Drill Ø6 - 110mm
- 1x Drill Ø6 - 160mm
- 1x Drill Ø8 - 110mm
- 1x Drill Ø8 -160mm
- 1x Drill Ø8 - 210mm
- 1x Drill Ø10 - 110mm
- 1x Drill Ø10 - 160mm
- 1x Drill Ø10 - 210mm
- 1x Drill Ø12 - 260mm
- 1x Drill Ø14 - 260mm
- 1x Pointed chisel - 150mm
- 1x Pointed chisel - 250mm
- 1x Flat chisel - 20mm x 150mm
- 1x Flat chisel - 20mm x 250mm
- 1x Flat chisel - 40mm x 250mm
Login and Registration Form