VONROC circular saw blade for splinter-free and precise sawing in different types of wood
This circular saw blade from VONROC has a diameter of 185mm and is equipped with 60 teeth. This makes this circular saw blade perfect for almost splinter-free sawing of laminate, veneered chipboard and veneered sheets such as countertops and worktops. Also sawing jobs in hardwood and softwood, MDF and chipboard, whenever a very accurate cut is required, this saw blade is the right addition.
Main advantages of the circular saw blade
- Carbide carbide teeth for a long service life.
- Suitable for almost all brands of 185mm circular saws with an bore hole diameter of 20mm.
- Cutting width: 2.4mm
- speed: 7000/min
- Material: Carbon steel 50 with carbide teeth
- Complies with standard: EN847-1
- Number of pieces in packaging: 1
- Number of teeth: 60
- Bore hole diameter: 20mm
- Blade diameter: 185m
- Suitable for: laminate
- Weight: 0.32kg
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The CS805AA circular saw blade comes in a brown cardboard box without full colour print.
- 1x Circular saw blade 185x20mm 60T – CS805AA