VONROC circular saw blade for coarse and fast sawing of solid wood
This circular saw blade from VONROC has a diameter of 185mm and is equipped with 24 teeth. The circular saw blade is ideal for performing coarse but fast longitudinal cuts in solid wood. Think about the quick sawing of various sheet materials such as chipboard, plywood, MDF and HDF.
Main advantages of the circular saw blade
- Carbide carbide teeth for a long service life.
- Suitable for almost all brands of 185mm circular saws with an bore hole diameter of 20mm.
- Cutting width: 2.4mm
- speed: 7000/min
- Material: Carbon steel 50 with carbide teeth
- Complies with standard: EN847-1
- Number of pieces in packaging: 1
- Number of teeth: 24
- Bore hole diameter: 20mm
- Blade diameter: 185mm
- Suitable for: wood
- Weight: 0.28kg
What's in the eco-friendly packaging?
The CS803AA circular saw blade comes in a brown cardboard box without full colour print.
- 1x Circular saw blade 185x20mm 24-tooth – CS803AA